• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mapmakers unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there fellow mapmakers, I'm not sure if this section of the forums is the right place to put this, but it's about maps ... so I guess it's okay.

Seeing most of the hero siege and survival maps out there in BNet has provoked me to gather up a few decent mapmakers to join in a project to either recreate a old hero survival or make our very own.

Myself, I'm pretty crafty when it comes to pretty much everything besides triggers. I have some triggering experience, but not enough to be successful on my own. On a different note, I'm on the west coast of the United States and if your from the same area you would be highly recommended.

All I'm looking for is a handy group of people (2-3) to help in creation of our very own maps.

Salutations,
Nanchaku (MasterCrusaderX on Bnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.