• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map under development(name unspecified)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hello, I am working on a map at the moment, I havent done much about it but the terrain is pretty much done already (50% or so) Its not going to be a super map becouse I've only completed 1 (noob) map before this one. If you want screenshots just ask. I'll keep the progress on this thread

Level 23
Well I have no detail on it just yet exept that it will most likely be an rpg like, but that may change, I'm only in the beginning phase but I could post some screenshots of the terrain so far. and why is it against the rules?

Pls tell me what has to be improved at my terrain (that are the most finnished places altrough not quite as finnished ^^)

Attachments

• Map screenshot 1.jpg
    Map screenshot 1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 99
  • map screenshot 2.jpg
    map screenshot 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 70
  • map screenshot 3.jpg
    map screenshot 3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 69
  • map screenshot 4.jpg
    map screenshot 4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Map Screenshot 5.jpg
    Map Screenshot 5.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 69
Level 7
Well I have no detail on it just yet, I'm only in the beginning phase but I could post some screenshots of the terrain so far. and why is it against the rules?

Its against the rules because you have not added a single detail about your map in the post, apart from that you are working on something and that your done with 50% of the terrain, and it clearly state in the rules that you need by the least basic information about what the map is about and what to do.

If you dont have any details about the map, apart that you've done 50% of the terrain, you shouldnt post it until you have(ie what the name of the map is, whats it about and some more details on it).

Christers

Level 23
Sorry to say but why are people always doing so damn difficult, oh and I've added some detail , its going to be some kind of a rpg, and I'm not shure what to call it, and its going to be around medieval times, with fantasy, and dragons and all sorts of myths, but I'm open for sugestions for names.

Status
Not open for further replies.