• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Request.. Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can I request these maps? Anyone has it?
All these maps can be played up to 8 players i think ( but if all of u hav up to various players just tell me..) and these maps are played like RPG, first of all we choose one hero and then you know we can buy items and we wait in front of a tunnel like road and enemies keep coming and we can level up our hero..
The names are - Kuso
- Diablo
Both of them have wierd name, but if anyone has a map similar to the map I described, please tell me, I need maps like that.. Thx before.. :lol: :lol:

Level 6
You're probably new here... its always good to read the forum rules before posting anything. This forum is strictly for maps, and no requests. Requests go to the request forum. Better luck next time...
-Blue

Level 1
Sorry bout the wrong page.. I'm new.. Sory2.. Yeah, I think it's Diablo AoS, because is it the games which there are many tunnels and if u play with a friend then only two tunnels are open right? Yes, I need it.. Thanks before.. And I wanna ask someting, is all the maps can be played in any version of WarCraft? I mean i dunno wat version is my WarCraft The Frozen Throne.. How to check the version? Please help me.. Btw is the map here? I will search or you have it and can u post it or send it to me? [email protected].. Thanks all...

Level 3
I do wonder if it's an kind of siege like map ur talking about :p

I have like 300 maps.. and I dunno if I have any that suits ur description very well.

And about version check.. u see it in the right bottom when u are at the main menu of game :wink:

Level 1
:D Hey I hav checked IT, yeah the name of the maps are like diablo 8 hero siege, etc.. Do u have some maps like that? Btw my warcraft the frozen throne is 1.07 i think, Can i hav some maps for that version? And where can i find something so I can upgrade my warcraft and wat is the latest version now? Is the maps u're about to give is playable in my version? Soryy so many questions, please answer all of it and send me maps that is Aos or siege-type to me, u can contact me or send it to me at [email protected].. Thx before.. And please reply my questions here.. Thx.. :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.