• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Map Project] Model creators wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I will keep this as brief as possible...

This request is coming from a community which wishes to stay anonymous for the time being, so we shall disclose only the bare essentials to the open until we're ready to show our work.

We are looking for a creator who has enough experience in making original, custom textured models; preferably, someone who will make unique models for the project in question. The community will share information about what we are working on with one individual - which we will chose within this thread after they review our requirements and a single guideline.

Creator Requirements :
-Sci-Fi model orientation
-Knowledge in creating original works
-Texture manipulation (Being able to add something to a texture)
-Knowledge of attachment creation
-Knowledge of icon creation
-Ability of altering models of another creator (With all due permissions)

Guideline :
-You shall not talk about the project in question with anyone outside of the development team until it is ready to go public

Benefits from working from us :
-The project you shall be entering is one of a vast community and playerbase, thus we guarantee that all the work you put in alongside us will see the light of day. You shall be deemed a special contributor to the map and thus be given special credits for all to see.
-For every original model that we request; the developers of the project shall give out 4 reputation points for its creation.
-For every model alteration that we request; the developers of the project shall give out 2 reputation points, as well as give out credits to the person who has made the model and the one that has made alterations to it.

---Please leave a comment bellow if you are interested

Level 7
A project with a vast community and playerbase, coming from creators who are doing their best to remain anonymous, without even disclosing what the project actually is? Aren't you kind of making some leaps of logic there?

I won't lie, it does sound weird even when I read it, really hoped it didn't sound like that though; I can't help but feel like what ever I wrote down, it would sound very suspicious. Honestly it's supposed to be anonymous because we don't want to leak even the slightest bit of information too early - we truly wish to surprise the community, especially because it has passed 120 people and still continues to grow. So to anyone that agrees to our request, we will actually tell them what the project is.

The bit I can say for now into the open is, the project is basically a sequel to a sci-fi map which has been released out into open source a long while back. This does not go against any rules within the hive, so it should not be any issue, especially because we plan in setting it up as a project here as well. Overall, like I've stated, the project will be out on the open pretty soom (most likely next year spring).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.