1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

need few models for project pretty plz

Discussion in 'Requests' started by aop-darkness, Sep 23, 2007.

1. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    me and my friends are doing a project and we lack the skill and knowledge to make these models so we ask the modelling gods if they could make a decent low file sized donkey kong starfox and captain falcon plz we greatly appreciate it and will give huge props/credits

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  2. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm... Donkey Kong + Megaman + Master Chief +
    Starfox + Captain Falcon = Super Smash Bros? :eekani:

3. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    nope mixed theme video game charecters is just one side its an aos trying to make dota look like dogpoo. Plus super smash brothers has been done so many times and i think the guy whos making super smash brothers war has the best version so we dont wana copy him .full credits will be given to the makers and a custom hero of their own choosing from ethier side :). along with an item

4. FireEffect

FireEffect

Resources:
    Resources:
    Have you tried looking? Ive found a starfox, megaman, and MC on the internet before, megaman was on wc3sear so it might be gone. And you want to make dota into dogpoo, that would make your map what now?

5. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well ive checked on this site and could not find a starfox. but we are not trying to discredit dota but wer trying to give the ppl who are tired of seeing nothing but 40 games of dota on the game list give them a choice other then played out dota. we hope to be as popular as dota as time progresses so that ppl will not have to settle for playing dota :) and could you show those links plz ty. :)

6. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    ty now i just need the others no luck on the internet :(

8. Soviet.Kazak

Soviet.Kazak

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can only bump a thread after two days not one hour.

Look harder, I know for a fact that there's a prefect Master Chief model on this website. (Not exactly perfect with its attachment point though)

9. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok fire you said you found a star fox ive looked on ask.com and google and have not found any fox mcloud model excep for his ship and i dont need his shipso if you could so kindly show me the link it be greatly appreciated

10. FireEffect

FireEffect

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found it on some russian site. Dont have the link ill try to find the site again. But it is on the big side maybe like 300kb.

11. Chaos Overlord

Chaos Overlord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Splub you get +rep for finding and linking me to such and awesome Megaman model. I dont even need it and I am dl'ing it. GJ!

12. aop-darkness

aop-darkness

Resources:
    Resources:
    thats fine ill take it

13. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was such a shit animator back then. :(

14. Bloody_Demise

Bloody_Demise

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not to get all ToB fan-boy on you, but DotA is popular for lots of reasons, and this is not intended as a flame of dota, its more of a compliment from where I'm comming from. DotA wasn't always the hottest map, and it sure isn't the best, its hosted a lot because it's always updated every week and a half (I might be slightly exaggerating) ToB, and Enfos were FAR more popular, and are far more fun, the only reason they aren't updated every week and a half is because the map makers realized there is no money in it, so why do it.

Now to try and get back on topic, If you want to make your map more played than dota, you better sign off your life for a long time, and have a lot of map making skills.

Also I personally think if you're only making you're map to discredit dota, stop right now because thats the wrong reason to make a map, a map should be made for the public, or to try and develop some skills, not for a fight of popularity.

Back to topic: I've seen a few master chief models for sure, as well as a cloud model somewhere... and good luck, some of these models would be nice for other people to use.

Also try to give more information about your map and why someone should make these models for you, if people can't find them, it'll help a lot, a model takes a lot of work and time, and I wouldn't like to waste time on a project that seems as if it is never going to get finished. Personally from what little time you've spent on your request and you're lack of clerical grammar makes me believe you're just a twelve year old that is going to make a "LOL HEROES" map, in which sounds boring to me. (this may seem harsh, but I'm stating my views so you can fix your post up, and hopefully get your requests fulfilled)

15. Belgarath

Belgarath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The Master Chief model is hardly 'perfect'. It turns attachments upside down D: