• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need few models for project pretty plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
me and my friends are doing a project and we lack the skill and knowledge to make these models so we ask the modelling gods if they could make a decent low file sized donkey kong starfox and captain falcon plz we greatly appreciate it and will give huge props/credits

Last edited:
Level 2
nope mixed theme video game charecters is just one side its an aos trying to make dota look like dogpoo. Plus super smash brothers has been done so many times and i think the guy whos making super smash brothers war has the best version so we dont wana copy him .full credits will be given to the makers and a custom hero of their own choosing from ethier side :). along with an item

Level 2
Well ive checked on this site and could not find a starfox. but we are not trying to discredit dota but wer trying to give the ppl who are tired of seeing nothing but 40 games of dota on the game list give them a choice other then played out dota. we hope to be as popular as dota as time progresses so that ppl will not have to settle for playing dota :) and could you show those links plz ty. :)

Last edited:
Level 2
ok fire you said you found a star fox ive looked on ask.com and google and have not found any fox mcloud model excep for his ship and i dont need his shipso if you could so kindly show me the link it be greatly appreciated

Level 7
Well ive checked on this site and could not find a starfox. but we are not trying to discredit dota but wer trying to give the ppl who are tired of seeing nothing but 40 games of dota on the game list give them a choice other then played out dota. we hope to be as popular as dota as time progresses so that ppl will not have to settle for playing dota :) and could you show those links plz ty. :)

Not to get all ToB fan-boy on you, but DotA is popular for lots of reasons, and this is not intended as a flame of dota, its more of a compliment from where I'm comming from. DotA wasn't always the hottest map, and it sure isn't the best, its hosted a lot because it's always updated every week and a half (I might be slightly exaggerating) ToB, and Enfos were FAR more popular, and are far more fun, the only reason they aren't updated every week and a half is because the map makers realized there is no money in it, so why do it.

Now to try and get back on topic, If you want to make your map more played than dota, you better sign off your life for a long time, and have a lot of map making skills.

Also I personally think if you're only making you're map to discredit dota, stop right now because thats the wrong reason to make a map, a map should be made for the public, or to try and develop some skills, not for a fight of popularity.

Back to topic: I've seen a few master chief models for sure, as well as a cloud model somewhere... and good luck, some of these models would be nice for other people to use.

Also try to give more information about your map and why someone should make these models for you, if people can't find them, it'll help a lot, a model takes a lot of work and time, and I wouldn't like to waste time on a project that seems as if it is never going to get finished. Personally from what little time you've spent on your request and you're lack of clerical grammar makes me believe you're just a twelve year old that is going to make a "LOL HEROES" map, in which sounds boring to me. (this may seem harsh, but I'm stating my views so you can fix your post up, and hopefully get your requests fulfilled)

Status
Not open for further replies.