• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The skins in my map that were previously working have now stopped working. Also, my triggered spells, which were working before, have also stopped working. I haven't edited the triggers and skins that don't work in any way. Does anyone know what may have caused this?

Level 6
Sounds like a corrupt map file. Are there certain spells that work or is it all of them? When you say the skins don't work what do you mean? They don't appear in-game or..?

All of the triggered spells no longer work. You misunderstood me when I said that the skins weren't working. I meant edited skins of already existing warcraft models.

Level 9
So the skins are no longer appearing on the Wc3 Models, but instead the regular one is being used?

If you didn't do anything to change the triggers, then it sounds like the map is corrupted or something. Did WorldEdit hang, or give you errors at all while you were saving? Perhaps you closed WorldEdit before it was finished saving?

Level 6
So the skins are no longer appearing on the Wc3 Models, but instead the regular one is being used?

Yes, the regular warcraft ones are appearing.

If you didn't do anything to change the triggers, then it sounds like the map is corrupted or something. Did WorldEdit hang, or give you errors at all while you were saving? Perhaps you closed WorldEdit before it was finished saving?

I got no errors and WE did not hang when I was saving, nor did I close WE before it saved.

Edit: I've re-imported all skins, now just three aren't working. I looked at the trigger more closely. It seems somebody slightly edited them....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.