• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This may sound dumb but im having trouble with this. I just created my first map with a loading pic,minimap, and the little pic at the top right when u DL the map. I'm trying to make another map but when i try to do the little pic some wc3 error pops up. I know its from "war3mapPreview.tga". Anyone know what to rename it, if i have to put the pic in seperate folders , or if i have to just keep one loading pic???

Level 12
You can have both on your map, i already had such map (there i had both preview and minimap imported as .blp). Perhaps your problem is bad formatting, it has to be a 24bit UNcompressed tga image. (or try converting and importing as blp)

I am currently having a similar problem, when i rename the image to war3mapMap(.tga or .blp, i tried both), an error pops up. However, as war3mapPreview, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.