• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Import Pic = Editor shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sers

I have a problem:
I want do my own Loadscreen, i have the 4 pics (2 x 512x512 and 2x256)
Know i open my Map i go in Import Manager and than i want to import the 4 pics.
When i have import ONE pic with 512x512 and i want import the next, my WEU shut down. No Error no Massage still shut down =X
When i import first the two pics with 256x256 - thats ok, than i take the 512x512 - its ok but when i click "import" for the last pic- WEU shut down
Know i wonder why it is so have one an Idea?

Plz help me

Level 19
hmm try reinstalling or patch etc etc I mean use file way
IF THIS DOESNT WORK
Try deleting all registery data of world editor

And to saio
It isnt the loading screen you know this is a loading screen both shows picture and whos loading is finished

Mdx loading screens are crap I think, doesnt show whos loading is not finished then you cannot ban them :D:D:D

Level 4
Ok i try it with the "Only one Picture way" but know omg i have a problem.

I dont have a Programm with i can chance the Pic to 512x512 i still have IrfanView but he dont to this. What Programm i can take... or what FREEWARE can i take to do this?

=== Hmm maybe i have one Demo from ULEAD Photo Impact i must look ===

Level 2
what i noticed was that when i had WC3 vieuwer open my world editor was crashing too, maybe it's something like that? close the imige extractor before uploading into your map.

Level 19
these tools like image extractor or mpq browser is useless while we have magos great tool for everything loading screen-colored text-mpq browser,extractor-model editor etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.