• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
(Ill revise this later) Im looking for some people experinced or versalite with

world edtior to collab,coach,teach me or possibly just finish this project if they want to i got the map semi

terrained out and a general idea of all the zones and their levels and the storyline but i just need help

making a city ai a guard ai enemy ai and quests zones music and the triggers for a rpg map zone music

stat balancing enterable structures caves houses im looking forward to putting all the iconic characters

from your favriote games,books,movies,tv shows,cartoons,anime but i need help with making the triggers

got the storyline down its basically like a beat em up rpg but i want it to have a lot of detail and story

sorry if my writing is all over the place im just so pumped because i worked on this map for awhile now & i
wanted to make my little brother a cool map to play he just wanted to see all his childhood heros team up

like spongebob goku marvel dc starwars lord of the rings etc... ill revise all this in a second i just dont

wanna delete any of this just incase I missed something. But I really wanna make a RPG single player or

like MULTI depends on how many people are interested. Basically this is like a tribute to video-game

rpg/My little bros overdue late birthday present I promised him :/. All the different franchise characters

from different Comics,Manga,Cartoons,Anime,Books,Movies Team up together as their universes merge

(Quest Givers / Townsfolk) to fight their villains and other custom mobs. The player awakes in his home to

a strange huge world where one of the main quest givers will be located to brief him/her in as for the plot

im not sure yet. Im open to suggestions but I was intending on saving the more OP lore characters for the

higher leveled zones I.E Goku,Saitama,Illidan While the more goofier or parody ones stay in the lower

leveled zones or are shopkeepers like Spongebob,Megaman,Link,Predator,LOTR chars,Starwars etc... I

mean im just gonna see how it goes from here or the replies i get.....

Status
Not open for further replies.