• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger script help :/

Help

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im looking for some people experinced or versalite with world edtior to collab,coach,teach me or possibly just finish this project if they want to i got the map semi terrained out and a general idea of all the zones and their levels and the storyline but i just need help making a city ai a guard ai enemy ai and quests zones music and the triggers for a rpg map zone music stat balancing enterable structures caves houses im looking forward to putting all the iconic characters from your favriote games,books,movies,tv shows,cartoons,anime but i need help with making the triggers i got the storyline down its basically like a beat em up rpg but i want it to have a lot of detail and story sorry if my writing is all over the place im just so pumped because i worked on this map for awhile now & i wanted to make my little brother a cool map to play he just wanted to see all his childhood heros team up like spongebob goku marvel dc starwars lord of the rings etc...

Attachments

• Dimensions Crossover.w3x
    446.9 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.