• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inuyasha map idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've played the inuyasha rpg which i downloaded from epic wars but I didn't think it was the greatest map. There Weren't any quests and the terrain was pretty bland. I'm not saying it is the worst map I've ever played since I've played some bad maps but I think it could be greatly improved. I would either like to start another inuyasha map but since I'm not the greatest mapper I wouldn't be able to do much other than help with terrain and maybe with story line or quests. Unless the inuyasha rpg is being worked on right now by a team and they just haven't released the update yet I'd like to help make another. If anyone knows anything on the inuyasha rpg or would like to work on a map like this then reply.

ThX
Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.