• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Hosting Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am having problems hosting my msap online on Bnet. Other maps i can host fine with no issues but a map i am working on at the moment no one can see the game appear on the list? Friends can join the game but general public just cannot see the game appear.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Level 8
I am having problems hosting my msap online on Bnet. Other maps i can host fine with no issues but a map i am working on at the moment no one can see the game appear on the list? Friends can join the game but general public just cannot see the game appear.

Does anyone have any ideas??

lol you probably need to refresh. If you dont have a refresher get one + it may be the game name.

People would rather join an unknown game named "War of the Worlds" as opposed "empire war"

use all capital letters.

Level 10
there is no issue with refreshing etc or names.

Does anyone know if there are issues editing blizzard made custom maps, i did a quick test and noticed when i made a change it doesnt host correctly and people cannot see the game, but any other map i can hoast fine and people can see/join

Status
Not open for further replies.