• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map edited not Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi All,

I've edited a map without deprotecting it.. I edited some jass inside war3map.j and also i modified the name of the map with a hex editor. The map works fine on LOCAL AREA GAMES but uploading it on epicwar.com and download it into a war3 ladder platform it just won't gonna host .

I'm editing war3map.j with notepad and the name of the map with a normal hex editor. Dose anybody know what i'm doing wrong? The map dose not have any errors because I played it with my brother on Local network and we didn't had any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.