• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Description Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

old

old

Level 6
I tried to upload a map, ok, then you said "Make an description", I took 40 min to know everything about uploading, images, codes, descriptions, and more 40 min to do everything,
When I finish everything after 120 min I got the tread full lot coded with oaspkoksaopksaop1212312xy-´~a[s~q[~[´~faa[[ca[áf[~wrote in that sh***,
And you guys have an option "Delete thread? Noooooooo, why? My try to delete the map was awful and gave me consequences
Now eveyrthing I see there is a freaking coala looking to me and one screenshot I took with the tittles aaaaaaaaaaaaaa and a map that is not mine, wtf wtf wtf wtf. Remove that thread plz make me a favor

Last edited by a moderator:

old

old

Level 6
Someone can explain what happend? i made everything right with code screenshot etc and when i finished was everything
01ahhãs32e62h´~´]pçp0065699998[[3[2]ççllll~;3.2.....678.9..0.-aq111alfçaplsx,3!@@##$%¨&&*())__++/*-+..

And i couldn't delete the thread, all i had was a msg "RESOURCE RESOURCE I WANT RESOURCE PLAAAAAAA" and clicking in everything in my rage there is a coala and a map that's not my.
Can you explain me what the hell did you do to my description? Why it was all in code there was a giant page in code. That bar in the right side >>>>> where you can up or down the page was GIAAAAAAAAAAANT, explain me this or give me a tutorial to make a description because the one that gave me happend this.
The funny is that while i was typing the thread it was so beautiful, colored, screenshots, etc. but i just clicked "save" and the horror show begun.

"I have deleted the thread, in future try not to shit post in the submission box.
- Thanks!" Thanks you for remove that coala

old

old

Level 6
yeh yeh ok thx for that bla bla bla, but lets foccus in thread now, can you explain me what happend?
or give some tutorial to description that works, you are hive and this is WE help Zone lets do this, ahm?

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
It's kind of hard to help. I have absolutely no idea what you're describing or what you did to make it happen.

If it's an issue, it's more likely on your end and not our. If it happens again, you could take some screenshots and maybe we'll be able to figure out what went wrong.

Also, we don't have a delete button because we don't want people to make rash calls about their resources, like taking them down because they didn't get the feedback they expected. If you want a resource deleted, you can just contact the staff about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.