• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Artist Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, I've been wanting to make a map similar to the Jungle Trolls map for a long time now, I can make almost all of the coding and stuff that I need to. Problem is, I am "artistically-challenged" lol. Basically what I am looking for is someone willing to put together a map terrain for me (eg trees, areas for camps, climate zones (like mix up the type of terrain from time to time like, forest/desert/icy), rivers/lakes, maybe some ruins, etc.). I have tried to do this, but everything i come up with is crap. I would like to possibly use a couple of different races like gnolls, trolls, furbolgs, etc. I just need a terrain to work off of, lol.

I have several bits and pieces of code and triggers and stuff piled away here and there, but I just need a basic map. Just the map, I can put in most of the units and stuff that I want in there.

If there is anyone willing to do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. I will make sure to give massive credit to the person who does.

I leave most of it up to the designer, beggers can't be choosers after all, lol. If you have a map you've already made that you think would work, let me know. Please help! Also, if I haven't been clear enough, then please let me know so i can fix it, I know sometimes I get into writing something and it often doesn't make much sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.