• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good artist needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I do not know if im supposed to do this here or not...so if im not just tell me and i will remove the post...anyhow..

Im currently working on a common map with another person a very common map called footies...WE NEED A NEW LOADING SCREEN! If you can draw and would like to help us out credit will me give and signatures may be put on the drawing as you wish...if you want more details respond and ill give you contact info =D thankss and byee

I do not know if im supposed to do this here or not...so if im not just tell me and i will remove the post...anyhow..

Im currently working on a common map with another person a very common map called footies...WE NEED A NEW LOADING SCREEN! If you can draw and would like to help us out credit will me give and signatures may be put on the drawing as you wish...if you want more details respond and ill give you contact info =D thankss and byee

I would like to know more. I may be interested in doing this.

oh ok thank you for moving this post..i wont do again =D...any way to bump my thread?

Thread Bumping
"To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads." »Source and complete details here«
  1. Hive Workshop users are permitted to bump their own threads.
  2. Threads bumps must include new details and / or information, not just simply a word or vague comment.
  3. Threads cannot be bumped within 48 hours of the most recent post.
  4. Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
  5. Threads that consistently violate these rules may be closed after the author has been warned.
Source:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq.php?faq=rules#faq_bump

Status
Not open for further replies.