• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Although moderators go by a queue of maps and there are 20+ before yours, you can still get your map approved quickly if a reviewer reviews it professionally. It's all about attraction. If your map has a good description and first impression, it's likely you'll get a review.

Last edited:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Although moderators go by a queue of maps and there are 30+ before yours, you can still get your map approved quickly if a reviewer reviews it (professionally). It's all about attraction. If your map has a good description and first impression, it's likely you'll get a review.

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

But sadly, that's not working in spell section. You must submit leakful non-MUI spell to get fast moderation *cough* rejection *cough*

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Because there are no reviews I suppose. As I said it partly depends on the map review group, and they are not forced to review in order. The map mods can still review it alone of course, that's not something I can defend.

A few maps remain in the pending section for a longer period of time after being put as awaiting update. I am not sure if Gaiden is one of those.

Level 21
I suffered from the same issue when I posted my first map. It attended more than a month to get approved because mods were really busy (back to about 1 and a half year ago).
I'm trying to do my best to review all pending maps but of course each map takes different times to be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.