• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, i'm not sure if thats the right forum for my question.
i uploaded a map here on hive, noone moderated it until now. its now one week ago till i uploaded it, is that normal or did they forget to moderate my map ? ;D
thanks guys

Level 30
big_boss__s_salute___mgs3_by_rainedrebellion-d57boh0.png

We will never forget comrade, we will do it.

Level 30
The mods actually are doing their best mostly Orcnet for me :cgrin:. Just have the patient because these days, they are busy and being hinder with real life but if you will look into the Pending Section, the count of pending maps are reducing so they are actually doing their job as Map Mods. =)

The maps section is the one taking the most of time for the mods as reviewing a map requires a lot of time compared to the ressources posted in the other sections while having several maps a day, that's why there is always a lot of pending maps. Moderators are usually reviewing the oldest maps submitted and so there is delay when you post a map before it's getting reviewed.

well, slap me for being in a delay of joining the topic but anyway, On topic now.

well, Map Moderators take more time than other resources to moderate maps, however, Pending Map is never be forgotten, but usually Pending Maps might take 2/3 weeks to get moderated usually, but sometimes it's moderated in less than a week if Moderator have enough time, remember that Mods are humans too!
anyway, use PM or SC to contact map moderator if your map haven't been moderated for a long time.

Level 29
AFAIK, some moderators approved a map if it's reviewed by any user, which is in fact a very good resource since a map to be reviewed needs to be played first...and moderators dont have time to do it all...
But what I want to request is that it must be reviewed by at least 2 users, then approve it and link the review to that post or better yet, post it in the first page...

Status
Not open for further replies.