1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mantlet

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Use this massive mobile shield to protect your army from the enemy shells.

Keywords:
Shield, Mantlet
Contents

Mantlet (Model)

Reviews
19:43, 31st Jan 2014 Kwaliti: The model's normals seem very displaced and give a very odd shading. Try recalculating them in your modeling program. EDIT: Still a bit odd, but approved.
  1. 19:43, 31st Jan 2014
    Kwaliti:

The model's normals seem very displaced and give a very odd shading. Try recalculating them in your modeling program.

EDIT: Still a bit odd, but approved.

2. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    It looks great but I'm trying to figure out where I could possibly use it, especially with the red-white sigil on it I don't know quite where to put it in the game.

3. Ginufe

Ginufe

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Delete the sigil and it's usefulness will increase

4. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    That sigil shows the Team color and it's really useful for Castle defense or Siege types. Well done, Michael.

5. Hell_Master

Hell_Master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    This looks good and all though giving it a sigil makes it quite limited to its uses because the sigil symbolizes a certain force or something. I agree with Ginufe, delete the sigil and this'll be more useful.

6. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I love it, great like always Mikey!

7. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It looks quite useful. Can't rate this:)

8. Lothar1994

Lothar1994

Resources:
    Resources:
    If I remember correctly this is a siege unit in The Stronghold Games used to prevent enemy arrows/ crossbow bolts from hitting you troops but doing the opposite for your siege forces.

I have a link to the Stronghold 2 Heaven of the different siege units and others used if he would like to make them (from scratch of course, just for reference)... might bring a little bit more to those who like sieges...lol

http://stronghold2.heavengames.com/gameinfo/military

used to play alot of the stronghold games

9. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I really like this model but it seems I am not able to recreate the same effect as in Stronghold Crusader due to miscellaneous warcraft 3 and pathing problems.
    If anyone is able to recreate the effect I would be much than welcome if they could share it with me.

10. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How do you make this block damage?