• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

manipulation game options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
is it possible to maniputale the game options that the players dont see the health and mana bars anymore? if yes can you show me how ?

Level 6
Yes this is possible. I think it's by cinematics or player properties there is a 'search for' selection in the gui dropdown aswell just look for 'bar' or 'show'/'hide' (alternatively 'enable'/'disable') there and it should show up if you don't find it I can look it up when I am able yo use the editor tomorrow.

Level 8
Yes you can via triggers: Create a trigger (i'm assuming that you don't know how to use the trigger editor); set the event as Map Initialization, and in actions search form (Game > Enable pre-selection) and in this action set both arguments as "disable".
Alternatively just create a custom script and use: call EnablePreSelect( false, false )

Level 2
  • Spiel - Deaktivieren pre-selection functionality (Deaktivieren pre-selection circles, life bars, and object info)
yeah i found it thank you .... i didnt know that you can change option (cuz i never saw a map using this) which are called pre selections here ....total different thats why i didnt found it

i know some things about triggers but i cant know everything

Status
Not open for further replies.