• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manga Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy everyone!
I would like if more models like Black_Stan's ninjas were made. Not only ninjas or heavy-armored warriors, but also Tai-Chi Tigers and Dragons, Shurai Warriors and Raiders.

Tai-Chi Tigers wear long white kimonos that reach the floor, with black borders. They are really agile and attacks with open hands, like tigers' claws. They like to spin and jump.
Tai-Chi Dragons are strong and uses direct attacks, usually to put the enemy down. Their kimonos are like the Tigers', but open.
Shurai Warriors can follow Dragons' or Tigers' style, but mixes it with elemental attacks. Their kimonos' sleeves' only covers their shoulders.
Raiders.. mounts wolfs and uses thin swords. Usually don't use armor, only some clothes made from animals' skins.

I'd like to have one of each... I've never seen any Yin-Yang warriors in any site.

Sorry if my English is horrible xD

Status
Not open for further replies.