• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mana regain ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am looking for a way to make hero ability that will make a hero to regain mana (75 of it to be exact) with 1 min cooldown, but i simply can't find a way to make a mana-regain as ability, not item. Cooldown is not a problem at all tho.

Also, i would like to make auto attacks to generate mana and one hero ability to generate 10 mana and do damage.... so.. yeah :p Any help will be much appreciated! Thx in advance. (That is how ill be making a warrior's rage system lol)

Level 7
Make an ability that based on Channeling, then make a trigger that when the ability is used, give some mana regain. 60 secs cooldown.
About the second one, make an ability based on Brilliance Aura, then use trigger when an unit is damaged, check if it has buff of that ability then give 10 mana if the condition is fulfilled.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Here you are, enjoy.
Thats exactly what you described, instantly restores 75 mana to caster. hope you like it. However i'm sure you would do this alone.

Here's something I made that uses actual significant triggers that has percentage chances to restore mana, and upon attack.
Man you have written this post about 15sec before me, omg xD.

Attachments

• RegMana.w3x
    17.4 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.