• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Making Tooltip spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Heya i have this question, on the most maps with heroes they have tooltips, that describe damage, skills, range and so on (well maybe not damage :grin:) But i suppose you get what i mean :wink:. Something like this:
----------------------------------------------------
Strong hero, very good in AOE skills and also freezing.

Range: 450
Projectile speed: 1100

Strength: 12 (+2.1)
Agility: 10 (+1.6)
Intelligence: 16 (+2.6)

Abilities: Freezing Blast, Frost aura, Enchanted Sword
---------------------------------------------------

But how do they make the tooltip so they can do it where thay want them, cuz usually when i try, i just keep getting like:

Range 450 Projectile speed:1100 Strength: 12 (+2.1) Agility....

Like that. Can someone tell me how to get the tooltips arranged?

Level 18
Use "|n" for new paragraph. (shift + backslash).

Strong hero, very good in AOE skills and also freezing.|n|nRange: 450P|n|nrojectile speed: 1100|n|nStrength: 12 (+2.1)|nAgility: 10 (+1.6)|nIntelligence: 16 (+2.6)|n|nAbilities: Freezing Blast, Frost aura, Enchanted Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.