• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Making Spell MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I REALLY need help with making this MUI. It doesnt work with If/Then/Else etc I know... so how do i make it MUI? Please Help me

• Shakkahou
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cffFF8000Hadou: Shakkahou|r
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local unit udg_ShakkahouUnit1
      • Custom script: local location udg_ShakkahouPoint1
      • Custom script: local integer udg_ShakkahouLevel
      • Custom script: local location udg_ShakkahouPoint2
      • Custom script: local unit udg_ShakkahouUnit2
      • Custom script: local effect udg_ShakkahouEffect
      • Custom script: local unit udg_ShakkahouUnit3
      • Set ShakkahouUnit1 = (Triggering unit)
      • Set ShakkahouPoint1 = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set ShakkahouLevel = (Level of |cffFF8000Hadou: Shakkahou|r for ShakkahouUnit1)
      • Set ShakkahouPoint2 = (Position of ShakkahouUnit1)
      • Unit - Create 1 ShakkahouDummy for (Owner of ShakkahouUnit1) at ShakkahouPoint2 facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set ShakkahouUnit2 = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of ShakkahouBurning for ShakkahouUnit2 to ShakkahouLevel
      • Unit - Order ShakkahouUnit2 to Move To ShakkahouPoint1
      • Wait ((Distance between ShakkahouPoint2 and ShakkahouPoint1) / 800.00) seconds
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ShakkahouPoint1 using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl
      • Set ShakkahouEffect = (Last created special effect)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 300.00 of ShakkahouPoint1) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set ShakkahouUnit3 = (Picked unit)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((ShakkahouUnit3 is A structure) Equal to False) and (((ShakkahouUnit3 is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and (((ShakkahouUnit3 belongs to an ally of (Owner of ShakkahouUnit1)) Equal to False) and ((ShakkahouUnit3 is dead) Equal to False)))
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause ShakkahouUnit1 to damage ShakkahouUnit3, dealing ((Real(ShakkahouLevel)) x 50.00) damage of attack type Hero and damage type Normal
              • Unit - Order ShakkahouUnit2 to Neutral Alchemist - Acid Bomb ShakkahouUnit3
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
      • Special Effect - Destroy ShakkahouEffect
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ShakkahouPoint1)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ShakkahouPoint2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.