• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

making models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would like do to a model but I want to know if is there a way to make a model like this image
razor man 1.JPG

I would like do to a model but I want to know if is there a way to make a model like this image
View attachment 25323

for beginning, I suggest you to start with "Model Editing" before going to model creation.

Specially because this site has very few model creation tutorials; most are about editing. Link to Tut base: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63432

oh and that model is not that difficult, the difficulty for making it is the skin, if you look at the mesh it's very low poly, he not even shaped the head's atributes(eyes,mouth,gadgets,etc).

Level 5
I am not good at making skins if is there any one that could do it for me I would be very thankfull

Level 19
That reminded me the song which is getting singed recently by smurfs
TUTORIALS

Status
Not open for further replies.