• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making human faces in milkshape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hmm, i'm trying to make a model from scratch, but i have no luck with it..i'm trying to start with human face, but cant get it to look like what i need at all:(
can someone help me?

Level 19
just make a rolling cube if you can make a rolling cube and use it in a map then make a stickman step by step face is the last thing you should try

Level 27
Hacks. And by learning a little bit of animating, I mean at least learn what a joint is, how to animate fairly smoothly, and learn how different things move. Many a time when animating I will move in the exact way that I want my character to move in order to get a well done animation. Not kidding either, I've spent 30 minutes crawling on my knees once to get down a walk animation.
But anyways, start simple, then improve. Starting out complex will do you no good at all.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.