• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Makin AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi, i ask: i want to make AI with draenei buildings (yes, the three buildings and 6units!) and i would like to know:
How im supposed to make an AI trought triggers? I want them to build buildings and towers, train heroes and later build new encapements at gold mines.
Also, ill make other 3races- Fel orcs(that will be easy), Naga and Blood elves. everything with classic units.
Thanks!

Level 10
Does the Drenai not already have a default AI set when you apply the trigger that automatically enables them at map initialization? If not I think you're either going to have to take a few weeks creating extremely complicated triggers or look for a tutorial to help you. Sorry if this didn't help.

Level 3
well, the easiest thing would be to make the ai in the ai editor, but are you going to have the original races too? actually i dont think that matters that much.
first you need to export your units data, go to object editor>file>export all object data,save it as something, then import your saved object data to the ai editor, then have fun:wink: i dont know the ai editor that good.. find a tutorial or something:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.