• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MAKE THIS SPELL SOMEONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
someone make this spell i thought of, i dont know how to make spells and theres so many good spell makers on here. the spell is like crypt fiends burrow but when you burrow you can move around underground. you see the ground move as you move through. like tremors (the movie)

Level 7
hi mr_psycho :wink:
i haven't seen the movie, so plz expain
you want the unit to walk while he IS burrowed and u want that the unit can be seen while he is walking, right?

Level 7
i know it can works so :wink: i would only like to have further information, because it will look weird without adding some specialeffects, etc.

Level 6
i know it can works so i would only like to have further information, because it will look weird without adding some specialeffects, etc.

you can make this spell perfectly without trigger or any effect... it wont help, and even if you want to make it look more nice by adding effects - what effects will look good for burrowed crypt fiend?
but thats my opinion... if you will make this skill you decide for your own :wink:

Level 7
e.g. using the environment - create ripple functions :wink:
by the way, using bearform doesn't work, because the cryptfiend has no "walk alternate" animation, so the unit seems to be unburrowed while walking

Status
Not open for further replies.