• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make the ai ignore creeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a weird problem. There are 3 ai on my map, 2 of which aren't ignoring the creeps, whereas the third one is doing so. The 2 ai go to a creep location like if they wanted to kill the creeps, but they don't attack them because i made them treat neutral hostile as neutral. I've done the same with the third ai, but they ignore the creeps correctly.

I've checked every ai and the triggers, but i fail to see what's wrong. Everything seems to be the same. What could be causing the problem? Their priorities of attack are the same (default) and they all treat neutral hostile as neutral.

Here we have the fckers next to a creep eternally waiting to attack it
c696d8210ae5d985d225fd97d8de2888.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 4
I tried to do that, but then de ai just stays in its base without attacking anyone:(

It seems that it's a bug
WARNING: DELETING THE CREEP CAMP PRIORITIES MAY RESULT IN AN AI ARMY SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING
Tutorial: The WC3 AI Editor - Wc3C.net

The third ai also has all the default priorities, but they ignore the creeps.

Level 25
Instead of deleting them, set a condition that is impossible to reach? "True == False" for the priority?

If that doesn't work, what happens instead of setting the creeps to neutral, you set them to allied ?

Level 4
Instead of deleting them, set a condition that is impossible to reach? "True == False" for the priority?

If that doesn't work, what happens instead of setting the creeps to neutral, you set them to allied ?
I made an impossible condition and they just stayed in their base. Set them allied to the creeps and they went next to a creep again.

I've made several maps with ai and creeps and i've never had this problem. Hell, even one of the ai is working properly

latest

Level 4
I have yet to discover what was wrong, but the problem is solved. I accidentally deleted all the triggers because i wanted to try the ai without them, but it still failed. When i saved the ai, the map without triggers was saved too. Now I've remade them and the ai seems to be working

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.