• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make "Demon" Race Playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Alright, most know the Burning Legion was going to be a playable faction, but was dropped for several reasons. However, in the trigger editor, among races you can choose (For various triggers) "Demon" is one of them which I assume was the Burning Legion.

Is there any way to unlock this race? I mean I could rearrange the undead to make a pseudo-Legion race, but I mean a legit race like Human, Orc, etc. I have a feeling it's more a mod kind of thing then a map specific change, but I figured I would ask before I pursued anything.

Level 5
Only if you create your custom units and all...

The Burning Legion is not actually coded in the game.

Bah I figured, I just saw some remnants here and there and was wondering if anything could be made from them. I'll need to trigger a choice presented for the player at the start of the game which asks which you want and change starting units based on that I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.