• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make Breath of Frost Slow too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want to make it so my breath of frost also inflicts a slowing effect, makes it so people lose like 10-20-30-40-50 MS for 1-2-3-4-5 seconds as its leveled, how would i do this? also if its possible to make it stack id apreicate someone telling me how to do this, damage stack too

Level 26
For doing this (changing ms by given amount) I recommend triggering it, since normal item ability - 'boots of speed' does not stack. Use real variables for storing current movement spell of unit, and second one for storing amount of ms reduction.

Lets say C_real - current; R_real - reduction.
Then use action Use - Set Current memvement speed of your_unit to C_real - R_real.
Use proper indexing, (dont use waits) and after given amount of time add the value R_real again to your_unit.

However, it would be much simpler if you'd use %ms abilityies, just choose one of many agilities that change ms by % (eg commanding aura) and time it.
Look my signature for timed A/S system, its made for timing abilities.

If I'm mistaken about abilities about ms (not %), I'm sorry, don't use such ofen.

Status
Not open for further replies.