• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make a nice terrain for the terrain forum (No-import)

Follow the steps easy and slow no need to rush this is a no-import tutorial by the way.

*We need barrens tile first:

Tile.jpg

*Then use raise terrain:

Likethis.jpg

*Add some trees.

*Now we go to props to make the terrain look sexy! add some bones and a Fire pit

*Go to units,natural hostile and add a centaur hous and a harpy nest and a small pig next to the bones.

*Go to units Hostile and take 1 centaur and put it at the centaur house.

*Go to Scenario and Map preferences and set the sky to Generetic and u most set the angel like mine to get this sun working and make it dawn.U can set it ass well at the map preferences and the important thing is to set the fog right! At map options u can set it 3500/5000 or 3000/5000 that is the best terrain range for this picture.

*Rise tile behind the main mountain left and right so the end of the world doesn't show up!

*next make a water fall in that hole and add buble steam to make it look reall.

*Add some stones in the back ground on those litle mountains and some rocks.

*Add some props like centaur banner and rocks.

The terrain should look like this!
Final.jpg

If it is not like this read again and do it again.

Credits to Oziris becous i made it :p
This is my first tutorial i ever made and tell me what is frong like the grammer.
What i cant do is add any more new screenshots.

I hope u learned from this tutorial something and enjoj!

Last edited:
Level 17
You should really improve this.

You should improve mostly everything. Add more pictures etc.