• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make a model hold a different weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can somebody please help me! I need a King Varian Wrynn skin. I was browsing the skins and models here in The Hive and then I found this:View attachment CW_Turalyon.blp

I knew this was the best suited skin for King Wrynn. But Frankly, I noticed that the weapon he is holding is a hammer, not a sword. So can somebody edit this skin that it will be holding this weapon:
View attachment Sword_King_Varian.mdx

Oh and another thing, the skin is programmed to the unit Arthas, the one with the hammer. Can somebody make this skin programmed to the Arthas(wielding Frostmourne).

Advanced thanks to anybody who will help!!

Level 30
It is actually fitted with the Arthas wielding Frostmourne. I've attached a test map to show you.

But as for changing the weapon to the hammer, that would be hard. It's either you are gonna open the Turalyon skin then erase the parts where the hammer was drawn then draw the sword completely or paste an image in it OR another way, edit the model of the original Arthas which is hard as well and removed its weapon and attach the model of the sword there and use the skin on the Arthas. You'll have to wait for some more helpers for I'm not experienced on that one

But just an information, the skin also works for the Arthas wielding Frostmourne.

Attachments

• Turalyon.w3m
    154.6 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.