• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Maintain a constant stream of damage, only to enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I'm making a map based on the Book "Sabriel" if anyone has read it then its obvious that its neccesary to make a "Diamond of Protetion" skill. I want it to maintain some high amount of damage for one minute, but I cant figure out how to trigger the damage to ONLY affect enemy units. Help would be great ^_^

Thanks in advance

Level 7
You must be using the "Make Unit Damage Area" action. That damages all units in an area indiscriminately.

You want to form an unit group of all units within that area matching they are enemies, then damage each individual target using "Make Unit Damage Target."

Status
Not open for further replies.