• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maiev Voice Act ~ Need any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i have always admired the strength of Maiev's voice, the way she speaks and, due to the lore of warcraft, what she says. I have tried imitating her voice a bit. Please, know that it is not the final versions of those words. It's just an example, that is why the background noise is not isolated.

The aim of this one is whether someone needs an extended voicet of Maiev for words of his own. If you like the imitation, i will gladly help you, by voice acting new words for Maiev. Maybe a cinematic of Maiev? Maybe some sort of soundset (although my mic and general system isn't that proffesional - so i wouldn't suggest it) or if you want any voice acting, let me know. Elves is somewhat a unique theme for me to act. Finally, i can't orc-act. :p
Please, don't laugh that much, if you find it really funny and rediculous, i can do better, i promise :hohum:
The words are as following (there are in-game already):
"I am the hand of justice"
"We're wasting time here"
"Illidan must be out there somwhere"
"Strange... It's a statue of Azhara, the great queen of old... She led our people to ruin by consorting with Sargeras and his Burning Legion... Only... I don't recall her ever having a tale!" - Which i forgot saying the "our people" part
"The rest of you, follow me" - Which sucks, i thought i acted for Naisha :p
"There... Those must be the ghosts the old orc spoke of... They seem to be relieving their last battle; their every bit is brutal and blood thirsty as they were in life..."
"Ruins.. Ghosts.. That is all that is left of our proud ancient cultute"
"Whoever tore this island from the seafloor drenched up more than just broken stones... It's as if the ghosts of the ancients ride upon the wind..."

P.S.: These are not the final versions.

Attachments

• Maiev (unedited).zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 271
Level 15
wow, nice, very similiar to Maiev indeed. one thing - Maiev's voice is a bit higher in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.