• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magtheridon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Background Story:

The Burning Legion took full advantage of the open portals created by Ner'zhul, sending the mighty pit lord Magtheridon to seize the broken world in Kil'jaeden's name.With the clans in disarray, and most killed in the disaster, Magtheridon was quick to show his power, and rallied the surviving orcs under his pennant. The orcs were corrupted and became fel orcs. He declared himself the ruler of the ruined world Outland and ruled from the Black Temple, formerly the Temple of Karabor.Over the years, Magtheridon brought legions of demons to Outland through the four dimensional gateways which Ner'zhul shattered the world with, and his forces became very expansive. These forces included nether dragons, voidwalkers, succubi, felguard, felbeasts, doomguard, eredar, and infernals. He continued attacking the draenei and everything that opposed him.
“These upstarts are tiresome gnats, nothing more. The might of Magtheridon cannot be denied! I am the Lord of Outland! Those who dispute my rule will soon regret their folly.”
261969-400fdc86a6a38e9e8e7c2cbfab724913.png

Reference:

261970-5180c7a1aedb6127e518d55d58b2ffc7.jpg

World of Warcraft

261971-96447abc61d8225ac3047ac52d017c77.jpg

HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft

Thank Commedia for your help.
Keywords:Magtheridon,Annihilan,Mannoroth
Previews
Contents

Magtheridon (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
A nice lore accurate addition to the section re-creating Magtheridon according to WoW and concept art which is great. The armour has been hand drawn which is also great! However it does not fulfill the free-hand criteria to be approved as...
I think it would have worked best for that red to be team colour instead.
Since this is a skin, if we want to add team color, it can only be added to the shoulder armors. In this case, if the team color is not red, it would not fit with the red armors on his body.

What's more, armors of red are also one of the appearance features of Magtheridon.

So I didn't add team color. If you need it, you can edit this skin freely though.

A nice lore accurate addition to the section re-creating Magtheridon according to WoW and concept art which is great. The armour has been hand drawn which is also great! However it does not fulfill the free-hand criteria to be approved as recommended. However based on the quality of the amour I'd love to see you take a stab at re-drawing the whole texture in the future. Approved as Useful/Simple!