• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magos's Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I questioned about this earlier, but this time I bring more questions. In the Magos's Model Editor (which I love) I have stumbled upon the Node Manager. Now, I have figured out how to work particle emmitter 2's, but not bones, attachments, helpers, particle emmitters (not 2), ribbon emmitters, lights, and all that other fun stuff... I know about most other things, like how to make things visible and invisible, oh and also, how do you remove body parts (like, the rider off of huntress or priestess of the moon?) or a weapon that's in the same geoset as everything else? My current technique is to shade it completely black and then turn it to alpha, but then all the black is gone, and also, another problem is the model is then clearish.

Also, exporting geosets:
I figured out the exporting part, but then when I import it, it asks me which node to attach it to... If it's a weapon, I would think hand, but then it floats out in space, but moves with the hand...?
Next, creating bones... How do you get the bone to be where you want it to be? it just creates one from the base to a point on the ground... Not what I always want. More like ever.
Also, when creating new particle emmitter 2's, they always appear at the base, then move like the imported geosets, no matter where I put them...
If anyone,
ANYONE
could help me, then that would just plain awesome, and you would be my best friend.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.