• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magos lag and another problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Okay... Magos simply refuses to save some files as MDL. For now those are only based on HeroDemonHunter_Portrait.mdx and NighElfCampaign3D.mdx. MdlX Converter does the work, but I still wonder why Magos does this. It also has become extremely laggy when viewing a model and working in Model Editor.

Level 7
i know how to solve the problem the thing is when i use magos i edit allready existing units and when i try to save as mdx it doesent work but when i save over an allready existing file it works pretty wierd for example i use footman as mdx file in a folder map and then i edit demonhunter in magos and when i save and overwright footman it works as mdx lol wird oOo... and nhazul can u plz get on skype sum time i wana talk with ya m8 :Cheers:

ohhhh sry i saw this after. u trying to convert to mdl :S then i dont know

Level 8
Same case here. Magos' W3ME does not lag on my PC but the MDL conversion problem still exists. Also simply overwriting an MDL file is also not the solution. Even I do not know why especially when it has no trouble opening, rendering and editing MDL files.

Status
Not open for further replies.