• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magical Shot - a new spell of mine .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Tired of the normal arrows ?
Then try Magical Shot , and you will be able to control your arrow ! But remember that the arrow will go extremely fast , and you cannot turn around !

This is the concept ,and i already done much of the spell , but what i miss is making it multi instanceable. It is a damn hard thing to do !
Basically here's the first trigger :

Events :
Unit - An unit start the launch of an ability
Conditions :
(Ability being cast) equal to Magical Shot
Arrowisshot[((Player number of (Owner of (Casting Unit)))]
Actions :
Unit - Create 1 Arrow for (owner of (casting unit)) facing (facing of(casting unit) degrees .
Set PlayerArrow[((Player number of (Owner of (Casting Unit)))] = ( last created unit )
set ArrowIsShot[((Player number of (Owner of (Casting Unit)))] = 1
Unit group - Add ( last created unit ) to Arrows .

-----------------------------
Thats it .
-----------------------------

Second Trigger :

Events :
Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
Actions :
Unit Group : Pick every unit in Arrows and do ( multiple actions ) :
....|_ Move ( Picked Unit ) instantly to (( position of (Picked unit) offset facing (facing of (picked unit) towards 35.00 degrees )

-------------------

And now i am triyng to make the movement ( left & right ) of the arrow , but the problem is ...
How do i get the arrow of the player wich has shot, without having no indexes ?

Thank you pe0ple !!

Status
Not open for further replies.