1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Magic Lands (RPG) - Need a crew!

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by HaniBon, Nov 28, 2010.

1. HaniBon

HaniBon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there!

I am making a map and now I could need some members from Hiveworkshop to help me with systems, spells and so on. Note that the name (Magic Lands) can be changed.

This is a list of what I am looking for:

Spell maker (GUI and vJASS).
    System maker (GUI and vJASS).
    2D art maker (Icons).
    3D art maker (models).
    Not more than 6 members can join this project.

Map information:
    Size: 480x480 (maximum).
    Players: 1.
    File size: n/a.
    Type: RPG.
    Terrain: Advanced.
    Spells: Advanced.
    Systems: Advanced.
    Icons: Medium - Advanced.
    Models: Easy - Advanced.

The map is a large single player map. There will be tons of quests, professions and achievements to get. The map has a advanced terrain, walk-in-able houses and buildings, custom shadows from trees and walls and much more! The map will have custom models, weapons and gear that shows on the character, character editor (change color and more), custom sounds and so much more. But I will need help...

There are screenshots attached to prove this project is alive and real.

You who want to join...
    Is a person who is nice and easy to talk to. You understand most/everything about the WC3 editor. You have access to computer daily and love making maps. You can handle stress and can communicate easily.
    You must have MSN and/or Skype to communicate with the other crew members. You must be skilled in what you do and really be ready to do a great work! It will be tough, but we got no time limit so we can take our time. If you help making the map until it is released, you will be granted "Administration" award in the website, you will also be listed as a "Map creator" in the map! But most important, we do it for fun and to give the WC3 players a great new map!

Want to join?
    Reply or send a PM to me!
    If you need more information, feel free to ask!

Attached Files:

2. aki15

aki15

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks very promising, because it's 480x480 :goblin_good_job: !
    -Things i don't like:
    It's single player :goblin_cry:
    -----------You should:
    -Improve terrain, improve description !
    -Good Luck :goblin_good_job: !

3. WherewolfTherewolf

WherewolfTherewolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Pretty sweet terrain so far, nice refresher from the typical recruiting threads when it comes to RPGs

4. HaniBon

HaniBon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks guys, well it must be singleplayer due to the large map and amount of doodads, I don't like that either but I want to create a beautiful map with tons of things to do, and that can't be done in ORPG maps. I wish the maximum file size for usage in Battle.net was larget :(

5. defskull

defskull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I like single-player, Spell Maker doesn't have to MUI the spell =D

6. HaniBon

HaniBon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Haha ye well they must be leakless and so anyways, still needs a bunch of work when it comes to spells :)