• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic catapult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm I do not know where you guys are looking for models/skin/whatever, but did you already check out these:

- Guess Hive you checked
-chaosrealm.info/: Do not be confused about the fact they want you to log in, you do not have to.
-www.wc3c.net

I checked all of their content and I am sure you will find a lot for Naga, although no catapult, sorry...

Level 30
There's also an alternative of finding a sweet model and adding attachments with buff models of water or something effective, see the bellow example of using in-game night elven ballista (Region of Chaos version), and adding three simple attachments which changed the unit entirely.
attachment.php

Also, I remember using Night Elven Battleship model for my old AoS map for Naga Siege Unit, I've set it's movement to hover, and slightly increased it's height just to make it floating in the air a little, as the model itself has wave ripples coming bellow it. Looked awesome.

Attachments

• NagaBallista.PNG
    NagaBallista.PNG
    134.2 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.