1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mag'har Grunt (Reforged)

Submitted by Bagysta
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A recolor of the classic grunt orc to Mag'har/brown orc grunt for Warcraft Reforged.

Icons are also avalable.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Grunt 1.2 (Texture)

1. DAYDAY

DAYDAY

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know how easy it as, but its working very well for you my friend :eek:2 4/5 until tested. What about, "Mug'har Kodo Beast"?:cute:

2. Bagysta

Bagysta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Skins:
    Resources:
    Thank you for your return.

I did'nt plan to recolor Kodo and wyvern riders since there are no kodo nor wyvern in Draenor. If i had skills in modeling I would replace kodos by clefthooves and wyverns by Rylaks, but i need to improve myself :sad:

3. DAYDAY

DAYDAY

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you got me wrong. What I mean is making the Green Orc Kodo Riders to Mug'har Brown (Kodo Beast) and the same thing applies to the Green Orc Wyvern Riders to Mug'har Brown (Wind Rider). I agree with you on their place of living. :smile:

4. Reddourufu

Reddourufu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uh, it's great but look, your skin is spoiled by ugly gray marks all over the body and the armor that ruin its aesthetics. As a result, the grunt seems to come out of a pile of coal :sad:. It seems to me that several other mag'har skins have the same problem. This imperfection really deserves to be fixed. Aside from that, you really do a great job :thumbs_up:, persevere, guys like you are the only hope we have after the heinous betrayal of Blizzard :angry:.

P.S. And DAYDAY is right about Kodo beasts and Wind riders, forget Draenor, the majority of mag'har are on Azeroth now, they'll adapt. Make skins for them :goblin_good_job:.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  5. Bagysta

Bagysta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Skins:
    Resources:
    I tried to correct my recolor for the grunt ; i name it grunt 1.2, you can download it in this very page (
    for a preview, I changed the captures)

I increased the shadow saturation to make it less grey and recolor the loincloth. i think it is better, but there are still darker areas that give the impression that the grunt is dirty, but it is on the original textures too...

6. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Durotan team thanks you.!

7. Pachitu

Pachitu

Resources:
    Resources:
    WOW, i would even pay you to do the rest of orc units, seriously

8. Bagysta

Bagysta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Skins:
    Resources:
    No need, the rest is there :
    Mag'har orcs (reforged)

You can also take a look on my profile page - ressources, I've made several grunts from Dreanor clans in green and mag'har version ;
    Bagysta

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020