• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magenta: The New Pink

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just like the Neon Yellow, Pink looks even worse with graphite shading. It's why I'm including this new Magenta TC, with its own hot glow.
Like Gold, I could only include Magenta as a mere Texture for the unit as their own Custom TC. If anyone knows how to replace in-game "pink" with Magenta, let me know in the comments.
In fact, if anyone has any ideas on whether I should make "the new pink" even hotter, let me know.

Credits to Blizzard for the original textures.
Contents

Magenta Team Color (Texture)

Magenta Team Glow (Texture)

Reviews
Footman16
A nice addition to the team colours that people can use if they want some more variation or a dislike the current team colours. Therefore, I'll mark as approved as Useful/Simple since it is just a recolour.

Thank you. I will give this a try.
EDIT: I actually did try this before. Come to remember, the units are but using custom models wearing the Replaceabe ID 31 texture as Team Color "White," which gets replaced with other Team Colors of the user's preference.

Last edited:
Because I have my own imported teamcolors and they don't seem to work, or not work properly. Import paths look correct.

EDIT: wait, I can't see any .blp at the end of the import path shown up above. Is that how it's supposed to be or the .blp is mandatory?
According to Magos, you should have a .blp. Same with the World Editor.
Although, pertaining to imported Team Colors, I too have this issue. I could "rewrite" the TC and see it on the World Editor, but the colors do not change in-game.