• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mage Quest Idea needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Okay I need some ideas for a part in my map.

Basically you’re a mage and you have to prove you are ready before you can set off so I need a quest or something mage related so the mage can earn his stripes
Any ideas would be great.

Level 18
You want ideas for a mage apprentice ?

What's the background ? Does the mage have a master ? Maybe he's working for his kingdom ? Or he's just a wanderer ?

Those informations lack so I'll make something general.

Quest Level - Quest Title - Objective - Quest Reward

1 - An Old Friend - Your master want you to bring a letter/item to an old friend of his. There can be danger on the hero's road or the old friend is now dead and the hero has to fight his assassins... - Gold or Magical Items in the old friend's house / Reputation for have killed assassins

1 - A delegation - A foreign kingdom has sent a delegation to solve boarder issues. There's a mage in the delegation and the Crown wants you to investigate on his activities. - Gold / Magical Items the mage can have

2 - Boarder Post - An outpost is threatened by the closer neighbour. The Crown wants you to go there and help them fighting. - Gold / Reputation among boarder men

3 - Moon and Sea - The next week there'll be an astral conjunction that never happened for thousand of years and a cult is acting strangely close to a lake. [They are summoning a water monster that the mage will have to defeat] - A new way to summon monsters

That's all I have for now...

Level 10
Hey thanks, i am really liking the "Moon and Sea" idea so i think i will go with thata nd use your description in the quest cinematic hehe +rep and thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.