• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MadScientist2.blp

UPDATE: Complete overhaul

A mad scientist with a cybernetic jaw.

Please give credit to Stanakin Skywalker if you use it in your map, thank you. :)

Keywords:
mad, scientist, ghoul, crazy, insane, crawler, man, human, old, moustache
Contents

Mad Scientist (Texture)

Reviews
16:38, 1st Oct 2009 THE_END: I'm surprised this hasn't been approved since I left, well I approve. Very nice idea, good execution, though the highlights and shading could be a little more defined, nonetheless good work.

M

16:38, 1st Oct 2009
THE_END: I'm surprised this hasn't been approved since I left, well I approve. Very nice idea, good execution, though the highlights and shading could be a little more defined, nonetheless good work.

Level 38
Why is he showing off his midriff? That's kind of a slutty mad scientist if you ask me XD
Anyways, you should add more shading to the skin in general, especially the shirt. The metallic jaw is also a little weird as it has no hinges, making it look like a solid piece of metal with bolts. You should make it look like it is created out of a few pieces of metal that hing off of one another. With a bare lower back the butt-cloth does not look like it belongs their, if the shirt were extended down lower it could look more like the tail of a shirt.

Level 4
So...Freakin...Perfect!
ahahahahaaaa*dlds*
Perfect for my map!

EDIT: The model's really cool and I really puts the ghouls into use, but I noticed the cltohes are kinda plain, like the shirt is
just like some white painting fell on the ghoul. gets 4/5

Last edited: