• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mac: Can't stack/sink/raise doodads, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Earlier this year, I made a long-awaited switch from PC to Mac. After the fact, I was overjoyed to see that all my Blizzard games were PC/Mac compatible. Naturally, I got into making Warcraft III maps again.

But I ran into a problem. In the editor, I am unable to use the ctrl + number pad buttons to stick multiple objects in the same spot (Such as putting a gate inside a stone arch) and I am also unable to sink objects. (For example, raising a bridge to span a deep gap, or sticking a Dalaran tower farther into the ground.)

I was able to do all these things on the PC, but not on the Mac. I can't seem to find any threads or the like on this anywhere, so maybe there is something I'm just not figuring out. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

P.S.
Mac Mini Intel Cor Duo 1G DDR3 ram 120G Hard Drive
Operating System: Mac OS X "Leopard"

Note: I technically have two Warcraft III's on my computer. One is for playing: It is patched 100% so I don't have to use the disks. The other is not patched and is used solely for the editor so that I don't encounter 1.25b's editor refusing to save.
Both have the Frozen Throne Expansion.

Level 1
Tried that, and many others... still nothin'.

I think it has something to do with the Num Lock button. On my PC, I would have to activate the Num Lock to merge/raise/sink objects. Apparently, the Mac doesn't seem to recognize the button.

BTW. I'm using a PC keyboard still.

Status
Not open for further replies.