• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My M-16 :D
M-16 Finished.jpgM-16 Finished 2.jpgM-16 Finished 3.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
not really sure why u got the idea he stole this. it doesnt look that hard to make with 3dsmax.
anyways, the handle looks really funky, too squarish imo. im pretty sure theres a few diaganol lines in there.
is that a silencer or something? and you forgot about the iron sights on the end of the gun.

q.q i didn't steal it it was my 4th attempt at gun modeling.
anyway it was only practice so when i start making guns for my FPS.
I know i left out some part but i made it with boxes spheres booleans Problooeans some extended polygons and prisms. the thing that looks like a silencer at the end was meant to be the muzzle but i stuffed it up in my updated one i have a better looking 1 :D. AND I DIDN'T STEAL IT IT TOOK ME 3-4 HRS D:<. Yes i removed the iron sight cause i was getting bored. it was a about 3000 poly :3 (only cause 1st attempt at making a realistic gun). After i get into modeling a bit more ill make low poly guns.

Last edited:
Level 48
not really sure why u got the idea he stole this. it doesnt look that hard to make with 3dsmax.
anyways, the handle looks really funky, too squarish imo. im pretty sure theres a few diaganol lines in there.
is that a silencer or something? and you forgot about the iron sights on the end of the gun.

It's just because this guy here is not exactly known for his modeling skills... But whatever. Hiruty, so, this model is intended for WC3, or for an actual game?

Level 6
Hiruty,
Hmmmm ....
Well done, good model, but if you optimize it a bit, then get a good general model, suitable for Warcraft 3. You need to search for it a good texture. You can ask that you tore out the texture of the CS and then puttest it on their model and will show all of this is getting a reputation in the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.