1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lycantrophy1.09

Submitted by [K40$]-Spectre
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Version 1.09 changes:
~ two new perks added.

Version 1.08 changes:
~ two new bosses.
- the two new bosses and
- one old boss give lumber.
- lumber is used for the buying of perks.
- perks act like upgrades.

Version 1.07 changes:
~ less terrain glitches.
~ overhauled look for doodads and units.

Version 1.06 changes:
~ new unit abilities.
~ balances made.
~ important bug fixed.

Version 1.05 changes:
~ larger map, explore the new swamps and caves.
~ item shop located in the eastern swamps.
~ new items.
~ new boss code.
~ two new enemies.

Help Furion to purify this rotten ladscape. Furion can posses 5 unique hero abilities and he can morph into several animals to help him on his quest. But Furion is already spotted by strange creatures. I don't need any credits. This map is not protected. Credits to Oblivion for the song.

Keywords:
rpg, role playing game, druid, furion, malfurion, purification, purify, adventure, survival
Contents

Lycantrophy1.09 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved, but this map could still use a bit of work. You simple start with your character and kill creeps. No story or anything. Many terrain glitches.
TCIonut
I'm late to the party, but here we go. Imo i wasted my time with this map. Yes, it's hard and yes, i cheated. My first 3 playthroughs ended up dying at the first necromancer wave. What i saw: Empower spell, either doesn't work or it's useless, because...
  1. VGsatomi: Approved, but this map could still use a bit of work. You simple start with your character and kill creeps. No story or anything. Many terrain glitches.

2. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please leave comments people, it would really help me! Give me tips for future updates.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  3. Zenerik

Zenerik

Resources:
    Resources:
    Though I haven't dl and play it yet, I can see one thing you should fix: The file size. That's right, 4.13Mb! Even bigger than the Tribe War! Few can wait to dl such big map, especially one B.net and Garena.
    Will give you feedback about the gameplay later.

4. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Zenerik, this is a single player map, so size doesn't matter much. And if you want to lower the size, delete the oblivion song from it, so it will become 1/3 of the orginal size. Thank you for future comments :).

5. Rifle-Man

Rifle-Man

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Creepy. But not crAppy. Excellent! 5/5! Spooky atmosphere, awesome gameplay, everything! Only, the terrain is good, but it CAN be even better.

6. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You should put in some screenshots =D

7. TCIonut

TCIonut

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm late to the party, but here we go. Imo i wasted my time with this map. Yes, it's hard and yes, i cheated. My first 3 playthroughs ended up dying at the first necromancer wave.
    What i saw: Empower spell, either doesn't work or it's useless, because you need level 5 to get from +1armor +1dmg to +2armor +1dmg. At level 9 Empower i had +2armor +2dmg. Either you wanted the spell to be like that or you trolled me hard.
    Ent spell, imo it takes extremely long to make a tree, that dies quickly and or he dies on his own.
    The AOE spell, it's good when you get surrounded, but like Empower, the dmg doesn't scale. So long term, it sucks. Why? because the enemy minions, regenerate faster their HP.
    Meteor spell, it's simply retarded imo. You teleport in the group of minions, then wait to cast a meteor and guess what? The meteor can kill you if you are low hp.
    The other spells that uses mana ("spirit"), i didn't look at them, because i'm not fast on the clicks to cycle power tabs. But the idea, was nice.

Bugs: I didn't saw any boss, that you mentioned in Quest log. I searched and searched and really no bosses. Either i didn't killed the enemies in a certain way or the zone i should've stand, i didn't went thru it. I cleared the entire map, when i cheated and nothing.
    When you are a bird and you walk into a teleporter, you do not teleport as a bird. You need to be on the ground to actually teleport.
    A lot of enemy bug spawns. They spawned in the same place and outside of the map. 5 to 6 enemy in the same spot. It wasn't nice at all.
    Maybe this is a bug too, idk. I have money to spend them on nothing. The shopkeeper sells useless stuff, because the RED text from how i read it, it says: That the one who attacks you, will be attacked by a ghost. Not you.

What is cool: the fact, that you can transform from a thing to another. A dark atmosphere. Nice spells.
    What is uncool: the unfinished map.

8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Locking game camera is never good if you can't see the enemies attacking you from behind the screen's borders.
    The Ent spell is pretty much useless. So much time for so little time to be helped by a weakling.
    It's basically a rush fest to level up before stronger enemy units appear.
    Terrain is quite repetitive and pretty much plain.