• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loyal for Rainbow v1.0a.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: jj84 and WhiteFang
About
Its RTS map but i make it simplified and mix with moba gameplay
Casual + Moba + ( Simplified + RTS = SRTS ) = Casual Moba SRTS

Factions
Loyal for Rainbow has 14 Factions avaiable. New Faction will be added in future updates !
  • Carry Faction
    - Azalea
    - Dragonuv
    - Gold Spark
    - Sakral Fatal
    - Tokyo
    - Umbreon
    - Xoptle Alt Alt
    - Yggdrasil

• Support Faction
    - Cinderella Poison
    - Cloudwyrm
    - Mithril Dracul
    - Ocean
    - Totemomo
    - Turtwig

Credits
First and foremost, thanks to everyone in the community for always providing me with feedback and supporting the map.

List Creators Custom Models and Icons :
| Blizzard Entertainment | Ujimasa Hojo | Retera | dickxunder |
| PrinceYaser | orc01rus | Gluma | Hayate | SuperJakiro | Em! |
| 67chrome | shiiK | Dionesiist | ~Nightmare | -Grendel |
Previews
Contents

Loyal for Rainbow v1.0a. (Map)

Reviews
ReviewLoyal for Rainbow Key ConceptAltered melee - You put some heroes with spells and names from DotA and put a normal Melee Map layout:pmeh:. GameplayBased on normal melee maps concept. You can choose from multiple races but all of them have...
WhiteFang
Well,you asked me to play this,so i did so First,before we get into my findings in the game,i'd recommend working on the description.I recommend a quick overview of mechanics,as this is quite a bit different from normal melee,a quick overview of each...
MN Lahmar
As requested this is my review: The general concept of the map is blurred. I would recommend working on a detailed description of the map and its mechanics and a quick overview of the races. You can include tips during the game ( When you type the...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Review
Loyal for Rainbow
full

Key Concept
Altered melee - You put some heroes with spells and names from DotA and put a normal Melee Map layout:pmeh:.
full

Gameplay
Based on normal melee maps concept. You can choose from multiple races but all of them have like 3-4 units. No race based shops for potions or scrolls. The food production building is also missing. Defensive towers as well. Neutral creeps are really strong. The hero of each faction has 2 spells only? Not enough though, especially when you fight those strong neutral creeps.
full

Terrain & Aesthetics
The terrain seems fine but some trees are really blocking vision.
full

Wizardry
Poor spells and not many possibilities to combo them in a fight.
full

Final Suggestions
Lower the damage and the health of the neutral creeps. Add more structures and units to each faction. Improve your description as well.

As for now, this one should be really improved in the Map Development section. Read the rules before uploading a map.:cgrin:

Level 21
Well,you asked me to play this,so i did so

First,before we get into my findings in the game,i'd recommend working on the description.I recommend a quick overview of mechanics,as this is quite a bit different from normal melee,a quick overview of each race,a short list of features and some screenshots.

ok,I played with 3 races,Azalea Cinderella poison and Golden Spark

I want to start off by saying i like the variety of factions,and how each one has strengths and weaknesses,as well as a role and difficulty.It increases the replay-ability and makes the map more interesting

First issue i had was with the Crawling Chaos hero.His tooltip is not very descriptive,and his abilities are lacking,he is kind of pointless.He has 2 abilities,one of which is attribute bonus,which has no use since he can't attack

My second issue was with the Azalea Council building.It did not have a model,and was completely unselectable,rendering it useless.

Another more minor issue is the upgrade descriptions of the research-able upgrades.Some for example say they increase damage by 9,when they actually increased it by 3

The Orb of annihilation ability of the Drake Rider is called 0Annihilation in the tooltip.Very minor issue,but something i noticed

The gold spark race,think the fact that they can't get lumber except from a production building should be said in description of the race
Also,the production building's lumber production ability has a name that implies that it gives gold,and has the description of the parasite ability

Overall,this map is still very heavy WIP,but its definitely interesting and has plenty of potential

Misc:
I think the creeps are too powerful,they kicked my ass very badly,even with plenty of forces and a hero

Level 2
some more colors for words in the description of races

forgot the name of the faction i picked - it had black citadel; the dark purple color is a bad choice bcs it is hard to read

nice tileset, very colorful

get a native english speaker to check the language :)

ink image lvlup description is still the same as that of the original skill

best of luck

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Provide an update log, please!

As requested this is my review:

• The general concept of the map is blurred. I would recommend working on a detailed description of the map and its mechanics and a quick overview of the races.
  • You can include tips during the game ( When you type the command "-tips" for example).
  • Include more spells (custom or modified spells) in your map. A hero having two spells with one of them is attribute bonus is kind of pointless.
  • The neutral creeps are too strong (tier 1 creeps are imba :p )

This project has a lot of potential but it needs a lot of work.
Best of luck and if need any suggestions or help feel free to contact me.

Please avoid double posting. Press on 'Reply' to quote the desired message. :smile:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Also, please remove the Aeon of Strife tag since this map is not AoS or Moba.

Level 3
As requested this is my review:

• The general concept of the map is blurred. I would recommend working on a detailed description of the map and its mechanics and a quick overview of the races.
  • You can include tips during the game ( When you type the command "-tips" for example).
  • Include more spells (custom or modified spells) in your map. A hero having two spells with one of them is attribute bonus is kind of pointless.
  • The neutral creeps are too strong (tier 1 creeps are imba :p )

This project has a lot of potential but it needs a lot of work.
Best of luck and if need any suggestions or help feel free to contact me.

Please avoid double posting. Press on 'Reply' to quote the desired message. :smile:

iam really really sure on 30 seconds game. There is info to press F9.

It has mechichs. Rules. Tips. But if that lot info still not enough i will add more detail

And the creeps are weak already. I can kill tier 3 creep with 5 units and hero[/QUOTE]