• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Low-Life's Save System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello!
I have a big problem with Low-Life's Save System. When I load my Hero, I get a Hero with much more Agi, Int and Strenght, and when i save/load this Hero, I get one with much Agility but low Int and Stenght Stats. There is also 1 Item missing... Do you know if this problem is known? I dont know how to fix it :(

Level 2
The Problem is that i cannot work with Jass so I dont know to edit Vexorians...

Level 2
yeah but it doesnt work for me:
I created my own hero, changed the "code" in the initialisation trigger like 'Hpeg' and then i got a Bloodmage after loading :confused:

Level 19
why dont you learn jass ^^
And Vexorian's system contains great instructions for setup
Seems like you are too lazy to read it or have a fear like "omg too hard I cant use this"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.